Play-Doh Wheels Gravel Yard Construction Toy with Non-Toxic Pavement Buildin’ Compound Plus 3 Additional Colors
Big-time jobs call for heavy-duty imaginations! The 2 toy construction trucks and a cool cranking grinder are all ready to grind and dump stone, haul heavy loads, roll out smooth roads, and pave the road to building fun for ages 3 and up! With a 2-ounce can of Play-Doh Buildin’ compound that looks just like pavement, and 3 more non-toxic Play-Doh colors in 2-ounce cans, kids have just the construction materials they need for their next big haul. The mighty gravel grinder tool can mold and pummel pretend rocks into groovy gravel, then the dump truck toy and steam roller for kids can haul and smoosh the rocks away. This is the perfect gift for preschoolers who love trucks and want loads of Play-Doh fun!
Hasbro, Play-Doh and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- GRAVEL GRINDER WITH 2 TOY TRUCKS FOR CONSTRUCTION FUN – The gravel grinder, dump truck, and steamroller construction vehicles include lots of fun ways to get creative with non-toxic Play-Doh compound. Boys and girls ages 3 and up will really dig these rigs
- FEATURING PLAY-DOH PAVEMENT BUILDIN’ COMPOUND PLUS 3 COLORS -This construction set comes with 2 ounces of Play-Doh Pavement Buildin Compound – it’s just like the quality Play-Doh compound we all know and love with the color and shimmer of fresh pavement. There’s also brown, beige, and orange in 2-ounce cans so kids can make their own construction zone with signs and other building creations.
- ROCK TUMBLIN GRAVEL GRINDER – Load some fresh Play-Doh compound into the gravel grinder and crank the handle to crush it into rocks Kids will love watching the rocks fall into the bed of the dump truck.
- HAUL IT ALL WITH THE DUMP TRUCK – Squeeze wiggly, giggly Play-Doh rubble from the bed of the dump truck, then roll the truck along Play-Doh compound to imprint tire tracks.
- SQUISHY STEAMROLLER FUN – Pave the way for fun with the toy steamroller! Roll the steamroller along some of the pavement compound to build smooth roads. Truck-loving little ones who enjoy arts and crafts activities with modeling clay will be revved-up and ready to roll with two of their favorite ways to play in one